SENTINEL ALERT
SENTINEL                  ALERT

Roxanne horner <Roxannehorner2017@yahoo.com> (Thursday, July 12 18 11:40 pm EDT)

You keep posting all this false information about Chris Lima why don’t you post the truth there was NO fight at the bar Chris didn’t hit anyone he got a ride home from MY friends NOTHING happened at the bar! I was there.. I bet this won’t be posted ?

Dear Ms. Horner,

You underestimate me and my journalistic standards.  In the interest of full disclosure, I had kept your name out of the story because it is not about you and I don't, as a rule, write about private individuals but since you insist on inserting yourself in such a public way, the readers should know the truth.  YOU are the woman Lima is alleged to have fought with and YOU are charged with fighting at the bar yourself and YOU are also a defendant in the matter.   With that said, let me clarify for your less than accurate account of events.  1)  I never said there was a fight but only that there was a skirmish and that Lima was ticketed for diorderly conduct.  In fact, here is the quote from my original story.

"CHRIS LIMA CITED SECOND TIME IN 10 MOS

Corrigan PD officer Christopher Lima was cited for Disorderly Conduct in a bar in Onlaska Texas recently after being involved in a skirmish with a man and a woman at that establishment.  According to official sources, Lima was not arrested but given a court summons for the class 3 misdomeanor offense. "

2)  I never said Lima 'hit' anyone.  In fact, I had a little fun pointing out that according to an eyewitness account, the woman (you) was landing all the punches on him.  I did that because folks called and asked, "If he was hitting a woman, why didn't they file assault charges on him?"  Now, notice that I did not say you hit him, only that 'according to eye witness . . . . .
'.   As you may know, there is a jury trial scheduled for August 22, 2018 for Chris Lima.  I am a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty.

Thanks for written evidence of your effort to libel my publication.  Maybe one of these days, folks will notice that when I write a story, I ALWAYS have the evidence to back it up before I open my mouth.  That is another journalistic standard I set for myself.  Another thing I do is when I am convinced that there is a legitimate investigation going on or there is a trial scheduled, I leave the story alone.  Even when folks start bad mouthing my publication and me personally as the Vincent's and their supporters did.  I will not intentionally interfere in an investigation or a man's right to a fair trial and an unbiased jury.  My track record speaks for itself on all of the above.   If you, Chris Lima, Tommy Coleman, Chief Gilbert, Lee Hon, Ken Hammack, the Texas Rangers or any other person can prove I ever published a malicious lie, I will shut this sucker down right there on the spot.  Granted I have made some errors but then corrected them when I was notified or figured it out on my own.  In nearly every case, the party to the story had refused to accept or return my phone calls before I published my story leading to the error.   Also Ms. Horner, your comment, "I bet this doesn't get published" also proves you do not read The Sentinel and that you underestimate me.  If you keep it down to a paragraph and don't attack anyone but me, It will be published.

me <biteme@biteme.com> (Thursday, July 12 18 08:13 am EDT)

There you go lying again. You have no office. All you have is a raggedy falling down rental shack that you have to repair the leaky roof on with a borrowed computer because you are a nothing but a broke ass feckless fool. Just when is that court date?

There you go Lying again  Mr. Benson.  I do have an office.  There are two desks, two printers, one computer, 4 filing cabinets (full of interesting documents), a credenza, shelves, an AC unit, electric service, internet service and a phone all here and it is here that I work on and publish my news site from.  I also have a train layout (N Scale) for when I need to think, a bed for when I need to rest and a kitchen for when I get hungry. Granted the old house is rough but it is paid for and it is mine.  A simple perusal of the CAD files would have proven that but you choose to lash out and ruin your own credibility.  It is true that Harvey got half my roof which I have managed to repair without insurance and that I do have the new metal to repair the other half thanks to F.E.M.A.'s help.  It is true that I am poor by the world's standards but rich where it matters.  As far as the court date, I haven't heard.

Steve

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Roxanne horner (Thursday, July 12 18 11:40 pm EDT)

You keep posting all this false information about Chris Lima why don’t you post the truth there was NO fight at the bar Chris didn’t hit anyone he got a ride home from MY friends NOTHING happened at the bar! I was there.. I bet this won’t be posted 🙃

• me (Thursday, July 12 18 08:13 am EDT)

• no name (Wednesday, July 04 18 05:01 pm EDT)

You allow the creation only to find it`s destruction worse than you imagine to see the loss they planned to implode you...you have to ask yourself why would one shoot themselves in the foot when there`s miles to go for the walk on prospering is very long to get to the point at the end to only find you only took three steps to be met with the very persons that say your life that it was, is no more...you wish it was never was, but your met with to keep silent..as you look around you say to others why is this something we have to endure..now you know you have a choice it was always yours and you now have to rebuild everything that was torn down again...The plan Failed they knew this. to make you submit and wear the chains of disrepair..they rise from the ashes to be looked at as saviors..to make you bend to the will of the plan so they can take even more..You cursed yourself.now you are a prisoner in your own plan with no way out and soon the luxury in which your accustomed..is even changed even for the players that helped to realize that they were offerings of the plan...Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death..For I am human and will not be a slave to this Awful plan...The choice was always yours you threw it away for the plan..now they smirk in joy of how foolish you were while you struggle to survive..Soon Poof..your money all gone...Take the paper in which you follow and crumple it into a ball and throw it away..for it`s not your writings and it`s gibberish..Therefor stop following it..Or Our Father will Smite you even more..

• not displayed (Tuesday, July 03 18 09:33 am EDT)

Welcome to the polk county justice system. It is a joke. So are you it looks like. They send you a letter with instructions and you don't follow the instructions. You don't bring the letter with the instructions with you, to refer to if needed. You are a fool. No bank account. Too dumb or alienated from people to find someone to write a check and you give them the cash. Then you come on your site and whine and bitch because you were the one that was too stupid to follow the instructions in the first place. While you play games of stupid your court date is coming nearer everyday.

• joe blow (Friday, June 29 18 08:08 am EDT)

Linda Vincent was arrested for theft of service on two charges. Between $30 thousand and $150 thousand. They are just on the tip of a large iceberg. Check the Polk County jail'

• nobody (Thursday, June 21 18 05:56 pm EDT)

• me (Thursday, May 31 18 10:56 am EDT)

Your latest posts sound like the desperate pleas from a man soon to be jailed and silenced. A hypocritical liar who has been backed into a corner by his own big mouth. Do you even have a lawyer? Why can't he subpoena the documents you seek? Nobody will back you is because you are now just making a fool of yourself. I bet Mr Coleman and Mr Hon are rolling on the floor laughing at the pleas of a desperate man.

Hi No Name,

Have I been smited and just don't know it?  Everywhere in my life I look is overflowing with Blessings from God.  It is my daily prayer that Truth and Justice prevail and that HE snare my enemies in the trap they set for me.  Your rambling seems incoherent in several places and the idea that The Sentinel is not my writings is wrong.  Unless noted otherwise, every word is mine.   A past SJC DA filed false charges on me and had me arrested years ago.  Not only were my charges dropped in that case, the DA was slapped with his own charges by the Texas Attorney General for tampering with a govt document.  The same folks that supported me in that time of trial are still behind me and supporting me in this one.  Have no doubt that I will continue to tread the path laid before me on a daily basis.

Hi Not Displayed,

You have complained about the Polk County Criminal Justice system to me for years.  I am trying to do something about it and you attack me.  Lets get to the nut cuttin.  You and I both know that you have information on the real Polk County story that I want to investigate and that is the human trafficking that has gone on in the 7 Oaks area of Polk county for DECADES.   Are you afraid?  Too involved?

Hi Joe Blow,

Yes she was and yes it is.  My sources indicate the Grand Jury is still reviewing other allegations brought forward by The Sentinel investigation.

Hello nobody,

We did publish the 'press release' on the arrest of the SJC Deputy.  The Sentinel calls B.S. on the 'anonymous source' claim in the press release because we know that the deputy was solicited to come to work by the dept with full knowledge of the allegations that had been made against him in Humble.    We also know for a fact that the deputy uncovered wrong doing in the SJC Sheriff's dept, reported it and it seemed was promply arrested on a warrant signed by the very judge who is at the bottom of the wrong doing.  It will be interesting to see how this one pans out.

There was also another SJC Deputy arrested in Liberty County.  Did that one get by you?  I haven't written the story yet waiting on evidence and replies.

Good morning Yohoo,

"He who laughs last, laughs best"   PS.  Glad to see you finally got your own domain url.com

BANK ACCOUNT OPEN

The Bank of San Jacinto County
P.O. Box 100
100 Hwy 150 W.
Coldspring, Texas 77331

(936) 653-4395

It is known as the:

"Defend the 1st Amendment" acct.

The Bank of SJC has agreed to open a bank account and has accepted donations to it.  That account is dedicated to attorney fees, bond payments and legal expenses for defending our 1st Amendment rights.  The Sentinel will NOT have any access to the money.

HOWEVER

The donation button below does go directly to The Sentinel for our operation.  The 'Donate' button does not show up on phone apps one reader pointed out.  It does show up on the computer version.

hair color, nose length and headline changed to make local political comment under fair use.

Local/State