SENTINEL ALERT
SENTINEL                  ALERT

H.V. Davidson  (Tuesday, November 19 19 03:33 pm EST)

Where is the news.....

Hi Mr. Davidson,

My apology to you and all the other loyal Sentinel readers.  The analytics page proves there is a substantial loyal audience despite my lack of activity on the Sentinel Alert page for the last few months and I appreciate you being one of them.

It boils down to the neccesity that I make some money and pay my lawyer along with all my other bills.  My case was scheduled for pretrial hearing yesterday when we would finally be able to enter some motions and get the ball rolling toward exposing the truth but the special prosecutor submitted a last minute motion to delay the inevitable.  (see front page).

I was so hoping to get this behind me but at the last minute, they decide they need a new judge because the corrupt DA that is behind the indictments campaigned for the opponent of the newly elected judge in the last election.   If you ask me, for a DA to openly campaign for a District Judge candidate is unethical in the least. If it is not illegal, it should be.   We understand that Hon was used to a judge that would overlook and engage in his criminal acts and wanted another on the bench he had great influence over but as that song says, "You can't always get what you want"

The little punk (Lee Hon) DA is so afraid of the truth coming out and proving his lies and corruption that he is grasping at a straws.   I do respect the office of District Attorney.  It is most vital for our system of law and order to stand.  With the immense responsibility and power we bestow on that elected official, when the position is abused, the people suffer with matching immensity.

I find it interesting that both this corrupt DA and the 'lady' lawyer out of Coldspring who has a long history of siding with corrupt public officials including the last corrupt San Jacinto County DA I went after that filed criminal charges on me in retaliation for me exposing his crimes are both trying to recuse the same judge.   All of the honest attorneys I know, speak highly of the man.  Steve Watson - Publisher

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • H.V. Davidson (Tuesday, November 19 19 03:33 pm EST)

Where is the news.....

• Anonymous (Tuesday, October 29 19 09:58 pm EDT)

The voting booth is just around the corner, here is a link to our state Rep and Texas state Senator, both of whom got an "F". TURF (Texans United for Reform and Freedom) is an organization I’ve followed for over 10 years now and I’ve always known them to tell the truth.
    For the last 4 decades all of Texas gasoline and road tax has been put in the general fund so that any state politician can get their hands on it and the do. three years ago they done a razzle-dazzle to make it look different but don't be fooled, it's the same. If all of our gasoline and road tax was used for "Roads" then the state of Texas wouldn't need to sell our freeways to a foreign entity named Cintra that is a company in Spain, yes I said Spain. Our state Rep Mr. Ernest Bailes and our state Senator Robert Nichols got an "F" because they have both been on Cintra's payroll for years, we vote for them and they get their orders from a company located in Spain. Robert Nichols has continually voted to allow Cintra to “Toll us into Perpetuatity” because he seems to not care about when their bill is paid. This is big money in buying politicians because it has a big pay-off and draws crooks like flies to fresh Cow patties.

Anyway here's the link to the report card https://www.texasturf.org/images/pdf/2019-Session-Reportcard.pdf
    and here's the link for TURF, they are an excellent source of real intel for Texas voters and I hope you'll all give them a look.
    "Those who refuse to engage in politics are doomed to be ruled by their inferiors" --- Plato 460 BC

• rosemary covalt (Monday, October 14 19 10:47 pm EDT)

Awesome!

It's Justice and not Just Us!

• Victor Heddins (Saturday, August 10 19 05:35 pm EDT)

Steve,
    The San Jacinto Times just ran a story stating that James W. Ham's murder of the postal worker Mrs Marie Youngblood on May 17 2013 will be thrown out of court because someone lost all the evidence. Knowing what you do about the irregularities in the evidence room in San Jacinto county, could this be the Good-Old-Boy News Paper in San Jacinto county getting ahead of the curve to save the halfway house Sheriff's office we have in Coldspring?

• Anonymous (Thursday, August 01 19 04:39 pm EDT)

Is there any news on the Linda Vincent case?

• robert white (Saturday, July 13 19 04:28 pm EDT)

I am family and you are correct the killers know what happened....what I meant was so many people are posting there opinions and telling the family this happened and this happened but they don't know their just spreading rumors ....the cops haven't even release nothing to us yet....they are still investigating it....so we would appreciate them keeping there theories to there self and tell the detective thank you

• robert white (Sunday, July 07 19 10:13 pm EDT)

I can confirm Bull stone was killed.
    .and yes one person has been questioned...but nobody knows what happened yet....it is still under investigation...there are so many rumors.....

• Victor Heddins (Tuesday, June 11 19 11:16 pm EDT)

"HOLIDAY VILLAGES 8/30/2018
    GAMBLING FEVER IN THE HOOD"

Personally, I'm against gambling, I've worked in Louisiana long enough to see the human suffering of people hooked up behind "Gambling Fever" and it's ugly. I would never proffer from another person's suffering.
    With that out of the way I see a great deal of hypocrisy from the state of Texas and the IRS because it's only legal if they get their taste.

"Lottery Tickets are a safe investment for people who don't understand math, you can't lose if you don't buy a ticket" ---- Me
    ...........

• Victor Heddins (Friday, May 24 19 04:20 pm EDT)

We got some national attention

maybe we should form a new gig, FFAW (Freedom From Atheist in Wisconsin).

Hi Anonymous,  The only news on the Linda Vincent case is that she was arrested, tried and given very strict probation and restitution requirements she must fill to stay out of jail.  There is a fairly comprehensive article on the standing of the case HERE that only missed the newsworthy fact that it was a Sentinel investigation and publishing that finally forced the issue into the courts.  Every effort was made by Lee Hon and the Texas Rangers to ignore my evidence and stall justice in this matter.  The Sentinel had to step on toes and make some enemies to get this crime prosecuted.  One thing that I have learned personally from the case is that there are a good percentage of folks in Polk County who either love the status quo and want to keep wallowing in the corruption or are afraid of it.  Two people in Polk County have made contributions to The Sentinel efrort.  TWO.

www.sentinelalert.org